Courageously leading a dynamic revolution in Education!
"Like" ESU 4 Special Education on Facebook
Questions? Contact Ellen (email@example.com)
**Observation (Evaluation) Schedules... All observations that were scheduled have been completed! You should have received your 1 page comments concerning the observation event. Remember to schedule your end of the year/summative conversation! Dates are posted below...
I will need the following forms and documentation from the following people.
Self Evaluation (originally due 9/10) - Kathy Novak
Goals and Individual Development Plan (originally due 9/10) - Kathy Novak
Lesson Reflection (originally due 11/19/10) - Kathy Novak, Joel Halpine
- August 11th OR August 12th - CPI Refresher Training (You must sign up for one day OR the other... this is a one day event.)
- August 16th - ESU 4 Health Day @ the Learning Center
- August 17th - ESU 4 - ALL STAFF REPORT @ NCECBVI
- August 18th - Early Childhood Cadre Meeting for all providers serving infants, toddlers and preschoolers @ ESU 4 Office. To register, log on to the ESU 4 Registration website.
What does it mean to be a leader at ESU 4? (Activity: Define "Leadership" in 10 words or less.)
- It means... "Guiding and empowering with respect, understand and integrity."
- It means... "Building and empowering relationships through trust, respect and knowledge."
So... Lighten up!!!
The correct answer is... ALWAYS!!!
Never stop playing the game!