November 22, 2010
“It seems so simple appreciating life for what it is -- pleasure and pain, joy and sorrow. For the moment, for today at least, I have learned to be content." -- Gloria Gaither
TIME and EXPENSE SHEETS ARE DUE ...
It's Go Solutions Time!!! I'd like to finalize all time sheets by Monday, November 22nd. Thanks!
So... Lighten up!!!
AdvancED... We have the final report and we'll be talking with you about the External team's report at our December 10th Inservice. We have several commendations and a couple of recommendations from the QAR team that was here in September. We'll be working on ways to implement the recommendations of our team. It's nice to know that we are actually already implementing at least one of the recommendations!
We'll be celebrating!
Tentative Agenda for 12/10/10...
- 8:30 - Welcome and Review of AdvancED Report
- 9:15 - Communication... Creating Collaborative Relationships
- 10:30 - Technology with Gregg
- 11:30 - Update from our Hartford Agent!
- 12:00 - LUNCH!
- 12:45 - More with Technology
- 2:45 - Announcing the winner of the Ugly Holiday Sweater Contest!
The correct answer is... ALWAYS!!!
Never stop playing the game!